IBIKORERWA MU ISHAMI RY'IGENAMIGAMBI
TITLE OF JOB POSITION
DUTIES AND ATTRIBUTIONS
Director of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation : BAGARAGAZA BONIFACE
- Provide technical support in the elaboration of actionable strategies meant to localise national policies and implement the District Council’s decisions;
- Develop and operationalize strategies meant to strengthen relationships and ensure active participation of various local development stakeholders/partners in the assessment of local priorities towards a responsive local planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee and advise the institution on matters pertaining to integrated planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Planning & Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: SIMPENZWE THOMAS
- Consolidate strategic planning documents emanating from different units and Sectors of the District;
- Advise units and Sectors on the elaboration and or review of SMART indicators during the planning process and quality-check their use during the M&E;
- Analyse activity implementation progress reports emanating from District Units and Sectors and advise the Director of Planning and Monitoring & Evaluation on necessary changes and/or review;
- Monitor the implementation status of all stakeholders’ programs or projects running within the District and assess their contribution towards the achievement of District’s development objectives and targets.
Statistician : UMUBYEYI GEORGETTE
- Initiate and operationalize a quality system of aggregated and disaggregated quantitative data consolidation at the District level and ensure its regular update;
- Participate in the design, roll out of surveys and/or census deemed necessary by the District;
- Consolidate quantitative data on all activities performed by the District where applicable, and disseminate necessary sector-related statistics;
- Timely avail data to support planning and decision-making processes at the District level and/or national level where applicable for purposes of evidence-based policy/decision making or public reference;
- Check the compliance of the findings from quantitative or mixed studies/researches conducted in the District with standards set by the National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda;
- Liaise with NISR to streamline the statistics produced by the District;
- Work hand in hand with the District Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in the elaboration and/or review of quantitative indicators related to sector/activity performance.